HughesNet Internet Las Vegas
HughesNet Internet Service:
- Prices starting at $39.99/mo
- Speeds up to 25mbps
HughesNet Internet Service
Best HughesNet Deals Right Now
HughesNet satellite internet is one of the best internet providers for those living in rural areas who may not have access to faster internet connections. Though satellite internet is not the fastest, HughesNet internet offers plenty of incentives to choose its service. The best deals right now include:
- $20 off your monthly bill for the first six months of service on 15-75 GB plans plus 50 percent more data for the same price
- Free installation when you lease HughesNet satellite equipment, or a $100 credit when you purchase required equipment
- $5 off per month on your equipment lease fee
- Six months of Norton 360 Deluxe for free (on five devices)
HughesNet Internet-Only Deals
Typically, acquiring satellite internet is expensive due to installation costs. Fortunately, this is not an issue with HughesNet. All HughesNet internet-only plans come with free home installation if you choose to lease their equipment, regardless of your location.
As one of the largest providers of satellite internet in the United States, HughesNet charges some of the lowest monthly premiums on the market, especially for customers signing a long-term contract. All the internet-only plans have the same stipulations. The promotional rates last for the first six months of the contract, after which time the standard rate applies. To qualify for the promotional rate, you must sign a two-year contract.
While the satellite internet data caps may seem rather limiting, HughesNet does offer an additional 50 GB of free data usage per month during non-peak hours (2 a.m. – 8 a.m.). Fortunately, you will not be charged a fee if you go over your data cap, but your download speeds will be throttled to around 3 Mbps. If you wish to regain your standard speeds after going over your data limit, you can purchase “Data Tokens,” which cost roughly $3 per GB.
HughesNet Internet Fees
HughesNet customers are subject to several fees. However, many of them area avoidable by keeping an eye on your account:
- Early Termination Fee (ETF): HughesNet requires contracts on all plans, which means you could pay up to $400 in ETFs if you stop your service early.
- Installation Fee: Right now, HughesNet is waiving the standard $99 installation fee for new customers.
- Equipment Lease Fee: The typical monthly lease fee for equipment is $14.99. Currently, HughesNet is offering $5 off, reducing the monthly lease fee to $9.99. If you choose to purchase your equipment instead of leasing, you’ll pay $349.98 ($100 less than the standard $449.98 cost).
Frequently Asked Questions About Hughes Net Internet
How much does HughesNet cost?
HughesNet internet prices start at $39.99 per month and go up to $159.99 per month, depending on the data plan you choose.
Which HughesNet internet plan is the best?
Hughesnet’s best internet plan is their 30 GB internet plan due to its price and 30 GB data limit. For $74.99 monthly, Hughesnet provides download speeds up to 25 Mbps in addition to the 30 GB soft data limit.
Does HughesNet offer unlimited internet data?
Technically, yes; all HughesNet satellite internet plans offer unlimited data. However, HughesNet uses “soft” data caps ranging from 15 GB to 75 GB per month, which will result in speed throttling when you exceed your limit.
Is HughesNet unlimited internet?
HughesNet does not offer unlimited internet. Data allotments included in a plan tops out at 50 GB per month. However, if you exceed the limit during a billing cycle, HughesNet won’t charge you overage fees. Instead, they merely slow down your download speed.
Is HughesNet fast enough for Netflix?
Yes, HughesNet is definitely fast enough to use Netflix. However, we recommend streaming in standard definition (SD) to avoid going over your data cap.